Your Advanced Athlete Training
We combine therapy and coaching to support the athlete’s training and recovery. We’ll work with you to:
- Understand your specific challenges and how we can help
- Assess your movements (jumping, landing, cutting, accelerating) and fitness
- Create short and long-term goals, and the plan to achieve them
- Focus on fundamental movement and dynamic core strength
- Embrace the coach-athlete relationship
Traditional Athlete Training
- Strength routines don’t consider posture and technique
- The goal is to beat the athlete up, make them sore, work them hard
- Very little thought is given to how this will transfer to performance
- Athletes do not enjoy or buy-in to this type of training
- Most athletes only train outside the sport for 3-4 months
Sports Conditioning Coaches
“Pushed me to reach levels I would not have achieved on my own.”
– Barb Slavin
Packages & Pricing
Small Group Training
These packages are tailored towards athletes that are driven to progress within competitive levels of their sport. Programs are individualized based on sport goals, performance needs and competition schedules, to name a few considerations. Groups of 4 have the added benefit of peer and coach driven accountability, camaraderie and competition. Packages include complementary testing to determine a starting point.
Large Group TrainingPower/Agility or Stamina
These sessions are programmed to add on to Small Group Training Packages. Structured like a sport practice, athletes are taken through drills that expose them to opportunities to improve power, agility and stamina, the foundations of any great athlete. Individual coaching within the session as well as the added benefit of peer and coach driven accountability, camaraderie and competition add to the benefits of this session.
Includes: Complementary Kinetic Evolution Movement Assessment, Additional Physical Performance Testing (at regular intervals), Customized Dynamic Warm-up and Cool-down, Comprehensive Training Program (Strength, Power, Stamina, Agility, and Coordination)
Individual tests and a thorough assessment of the sport’s positional demands create the blueprint for physical goals.
Precision of technique and intensity of effort are underlying themes in all coached sessions to habitual patterns of movement.
We emphasize character traits of self-belief, work ethic, attitude, coach-ability, and competitiveness to create quality behavioural habits.
- Alpine & Freestyle Skiing
- Mountain Biking
- Rock Climbing
- And more…