Strength & Conditioning Coach, Facility Manager
Aletha has spent 15 years gaining experience coaching a variety of individuals. She pays close attention to their needs, excuses, body language and how their body responds in order to coach them beyond. Her goal: help clients learn to listen to themselves and understand what their body needs.
Aletha believes in a holistic approach that includes physical, psychological, and spiritual elements. She looks for behavioural and mechanical patterns and then problem-solves to guide clients towards their desired result.
Education & Experience
- Diploma in Recreation Leadership
- 15 years Coaching & Personal Training
- 5 years coaching other coaches
- 7 years as a business owner
- Believes in people (sometimes more than they believe in themselves)
- A guide, not a guru
- Will encourage you to value yourself above all else