Strength & Conditioning Coach
Tad has been passionately training and impacting people’s lives for over 17 years. He has helped clients from ages 10 to 70 achieve their unique goals. Whether it’s injury rehab, body composition change, or preparing elite athletes for university, professional, and international opportunities, Tad knows how to turn potential into personal records.
As a former college baseball player, Tad understands firsthand how improper training can rob people of their athleticism. He also knows that elite training can dramatically change lives.
Education & Experience
- Master’s Degree in Strength & Conditioning from St. Mary’s University in London, England
- Bachelor of Science in Kinesiology from Lewis-Clarke State
- NSCA Certified Strength and Conditioning Specialist (CSCS)
- Canadian National Team Moguls
- Canadian National Team Skeleton (D)
- Canadian National Team Alpine Skiing (D)
- Professional Baseball
- Professional Basketball
- Professional Soccer